• personalizing certain settings such as: the language in which a site is viewed, the currency in which certain prices or tariffs are expressed, the keeping of options for different products (measures, other details, etc.) in the shopping cart (and the storage of these options);
• Provides site owners with valuable feedback on how their sites are used by users so they can make them even more effective and accessible to users;
• allow multimedia or other applications on other sites to be included in a particular site to create a more valuable, useful, and enjoyable navigation experience;
• Improve the efficiency of online advertising.
If you need more information on this topic, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The types of cookies
The cookie classification is based on the duration of use, role and source of the cookies, as follows:
• session - they are temporarily stored in the web browser's cookie folder to save them until the user exits the web site or closes the browser window (for example, when logging in / dropping to a webmail account or on social networks).
• Persistent - these are stored on the hard drive of a computer or device (and generally depends on the default cookie lifetime). Persistent cookies also include those placed on a site other than the one the user is currently visiting - known as 'third party cookies' - which can be used anonymously to memorize a user's interests so that advertising is delivered as relevant as possible to users.
b. cookies depending on their role
• strictly required - certain cookies are required for websites to function properly. The strictly required cookies allow you to navigate the site and enjoy its features. Without these cookies, we will not be able to offer specific features, such as automatic redirection to the least busy server or keeping your wish list down.
• Functional - functional cookie records information about the choices that users make, and also allows site operators to personalize the site according to the user's requirements. For example, cookies can be used to save category / segment preferences.
c. Performance and analysis cookies - cookies that enable web site operators to monitor visits and traffic sources, how users interact with the website or certain sections of the website. Information provided by analytics cookies helps operators understand how visitors use sites and then use this information to improve the way content is presented to users.
d. Targeting and advertising cookies - Cookies that can provide the ability to monitor user activity online and establish user profiles that can then be used for marketing purposes. For example, cookies can identify products and services agreed by a user, this information subsequently serving to transmit appropriate advertising messages to that user.
e. First Party Cookies vs Third Party Cookies - Each cookie is created by a particular responsible site that places that cookie. • First party cookies are placed by the Internet domain / website accessed by the user (whose address appears in the browser address bar). For example, if the user visits www.health-shop.com/en and the cookie placed on his computer is www.health-shop.com/en, then it is a first party cookie. • A third party cookie is placed by another Internet domain / website rather than the one accessed by the user; this means that the website you are accessing also contains information from a third-party site - for example, an ad banner that appears on the site you're accessing. f. Built-in content (social buttons, applications, and widgets). Web pages allow the deployment of third-party social buttons or widgets that allow users to interact with sites whose social buttons or widgets are being deployed. User interaction with third-party social buttons or widgets allows the third party to collect some information about that user, including the IP address, page header information, and browser information.
1) Operation modeCookies allow users to recognize the user's equipment and display the web page appropriately, tailored to the user's individual preferences. Cookies are designed to provide you with a pleasant and safe web browsing experience and provide you with complete services. Specifically, based on cookies, we have the ability to:• Adapt presentation and display of your site according to your preferences (language, resolution etc.)• Create anonymous, non-personally based statistics based on your behavior on the site and the interest shown for the products presented. These statistics allow us to improve the structure and content of the site so that we can provide you with the information you need.• Provides web security measures• Ensures the transmission of personalized information to the user according to their preferences mentioned voluntarily and explicitly within the siteIn general, data about Internet browsing activity is collected and analyzed anonymously. If this analysis reveals a specific interest, a cookie is placed on the user's computer, and this cookie determines which ad receives the user, which is called interest-based advertising.Interest-based advertising is a way to deliver advertisements to websites you visit and make them more relevant to your interests. The common interests are grouped according to the previously deployed browsing activity and only the advertising that matches their interests is served to users. In this way, advertising is relevant and as useful as possible.
2) Types of cookies used by health-shop.com/ro
Below is the detailed list of cookies and device identifiers used.
Of course, you can set your browser to block cookies as well, but the site may not work properly. Also, disabling other types of cookies (than necessary) could affect your experience or experience in using the Site.
i. Required Cookies
The strictly required cookies allow you to browse health-shop.com/en and take advantage of its features. Without these cookies, we will not be able to offer specific features, such as automatic redirection to the least busy server or retaining your preference list.
ii. Functional cookies
Functional cookies record information about choices you have made and also allow us to adapt your website to suit your needs and requests.
iii. Performance and analysis cookies
These cookies help us understand how users use health-shop.com/en. We only use this data to improve the services offered through health-shop.com/en
Analytics analysis services
Health-shop.com/en uses Google Analytics, Google Analytics web analytics service, based in 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States
Google will analyze on our behalf how you use our website. For this purpose, we use, Analysis Cookies. Information collected by Google in connection with the use of health-shop.com/en by you (for example, the referral URL, the health-shop.com/ro websites you visit, the type of your browser, the settings of language, operating system, screen resolution) will be sent to a Google server in the United States where they will be stored and analyzed; the appropriate results will then be made available in an anonymous form. Google is certified in accordance with the EU-US Privacy Shield standards, which provide an adequate level of data protection for Google's data processing in the US.
You can withdraw your consent to web analytics at any time by downloading and installing a Browser Plugin from Google.
iv. Custom targeting and advertising cookies RED LION
Online advertising managed by RED LION
The cookies and ad targeting technologies we implement allow us to collect data from people using health-shop.com/en. These data are then aggregated to create user segments categorized into different categories (profile creation), but without having specific information about the identity of the users included in such segments. These data allow us then to provide users who match these classifications with advertising based on interest or contextual advertising.
v. Third-party advertising
Health-shop.com/ro also allows other companies to provide advertising material and collect information through cookies or other similar technologies (third parties) included in the site.
Practically, these targeting technologies that accompany the displayed ad messages that I see Users allow them to monitor how effective advertising messages are displayed.
Third-party advertising partners can also use other cookies that they have set on the user's device when navigating on other websites. I use this data to know whether or not you have viewed a specific ad or to identify you in their database and then use this data to serve other types of advertising that would fit your interests.
vi. Social Plugins
Health-shop.com/en can use or deploy plug-ins to social networks of third parties. In general, your interaction with a plug-in allows third parties to collect some information about you, including your IP address, page header information, and browser information.
3) How can I stop using cookies?
Apps used to access web pages (browser, for example) save cookies to the Internet users' terminal by default.
However, settings can be changed by the user so that automatic installation of cookies is blocked by the web browser. Detailed information on how to manage cookies is available in the browser's settings field.
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make some sites unfeasible or difficult to visit and use. You can stop placing cookies by managing your consent, but the necessary cookies can not be disabled from this module as they are required for the Site to function.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the browser's "options" or "preferences" menu.
To understand these settings, the following links may be useful, otherwise you can use the browser's "help" option for more details.
• Cookie settings in Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences• Cookies in Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en• Cookie Settings in Safari - https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac• For third-party cookie settings, you can also visit the site: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/en
• Customize browser settings for Cookies.
• If you are the only user of the terminal, you can set expiration dates for prolonged cookies. • If you are not the only user of the terminal, consider deleting individual browsing data each time you close your browser.
• Install antispyware applications and constantly update them.
• Ensure that the browser used is always updated, as many of the cookies-based attacks are possible due to the weaknesses of the old versions of the browsers.
4) Useful links
If you want to learn more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend that you access the following links: Microsoft Cookies guide (http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx) All About Cookies (http://www.allaboutcookies.org/) All browsers give you the ability to set your customized cookie mode. To understand these settings, go to the sections corresponding to the cookies policy of browsers and online platforms with the login / registration used.