High cholesterol does not have symptoms, but in the long run the consequences can be the most serious for your health. A high level of fat in the blood is associated with an increased risk of stroke and cardiovascular diseases.
A lifestyle rich in unhealthy fats, saturated, lack of movement and genetic predisposition determines the increase of the LDL cholesterol or „bad cholesterol”. Currently, it is believed that 30% of its value is influenced by diet, but dietary choices can weigh more in the case of individuals who have a family history or relatives with a higher cholesterol level.
Specialists consider that the optimal values for fats in the blood are the followings:
- total cholesterol: less than 200 mg/dl;
- LDL cholesterol: less than 100 mg/dl;
- HDL cholesterol: over 60 mg/dl;
- triglycerides: less than 150 mg/dl.
What do your analyzes say? Do you fit within these limits?
If your values are increased, you can naturally maintain a healthy cholesterol level with the help of CholeRiceTM + ChoLive nutraceutic, whose complex formula includes two components:
- CholeRiceTM refers to the content of monacoline K in a hydroxy acid form extrated from Japanese red yeast rice;
- ChoLive reunites the actions of a three antioxidants (hydroxytirozole from olives, astaxanthin AstaREAL® from the microalga Haematococcus pluvialis and vitamin E), which helps to prevent the oxidation of fats in the blood, the main cause of atherosclerotic disease.
Why is monacoline K in a hydroxy acid form the most effective?
CholeRiceTM + ChoLive contains monacoline K, the active substance in rice rice yeast, in the hydroxy acid form. Unlike the lactone form, the hydroxy acid does not require conversion by the body. In other words, your body will be able to use it without any additional effort.
Another argument in favor of monacoline K in a hydroxy acid form is the fact that it allows a more efficient use of the Q10 coenzyme from the body or that is derived from the food to produce cellular energy, without needing an additional input, such as in the case of administering monacolin K in lactone form. What exactly does this mean? Muscle pain, one of the side effects of cholesterol treatment, is associated with a deficit of Q10 coenzyme. If you opt for monacoline K in a hydroxy acid form, this discomfort can be felt with a lower intensity.
A vegetal tablet of CholeRiceTM + ChoLive contains the daily recommended dose of monacoline K in a hydroxy acid form, extracted from fermented red yeast rice.
What is the antioxidants’ role in CholeRiceTM + ChoLive formula?
Blood fats undergo a normal oxidation process. However, an overproduction of oxidized cholesterol has serious consequences for the health of the cardiovascular system, and may lead to the formation of atheroma plaques.
The ChoLive component of this nutraceutic includes three antioxidants extracted from natural sources, which help protect blood lipids from oxidation.
- Hydroxytirozole from olives, a polyphenol that supports the cardiovascular system's well functioning;
- AstaREAL® Astaxanthin from the microalga Haematococcus pluvialis, patented form with anti-inflammatory properties and benefits in terms of increasing HDL cholesterol, the „good cholesterol”.
- Vitamin E that helps reduce the platelet hyperagregation, responsible for thrombosis (formation of blood clots in the arteries and veins). It also helps to reduce the production of prostaglandins, which are involved in the platelet aggregation process (thrombocytes).
A vegetal tablet of CholeRiceTM + ChoLive ensures you:
• 30 mg of hydroxytirozole extracted from olives;
• 3 mg Astaxanthin AstaREAL®;
• 10 mg of vitamin E (83% VNR *)
* Nutritional Reference Value in accordance with Regulation 1169/2011
Who can take CholeRiceTM + ChoLive?
This product is a dietary supplement that contains nutrients extracted from premium natural sources (Japanese red yeast rice, olives, microalgae) that help maintain a healthy cholesterol level.
CholeRiceTM + ChoLive is indicated if:
- you have a high LDL cholesterol level;
- you suffer from hypercholesterolemia;
- you have statin intolerance.
If your doctor has already prescribed a treatment for normalizing your blood cholesterol levels, discuss with him/her about the possibility of associating CholeRiceTM + ChoLive before you can use this product.
DO NOT FORGET! A balanced diet and an active lifestyle must complete the therapy for managing high cholesterol levels.
Additional supplements should not replace a varied and appropriate diet.