This website is managed and updated by S.C. RED LION ADVERTISING SRL (hereinafter referred to as "RED LION").
This document contains the terms and conditions of use of the www.health-shop.com/en (hereinafter referred to as "Terms and Conditions" or "the Agreement"), establishing the conditions under which any person may visit or access the site, ("the User"), as well as the means of ensuring the protection and security of personal data processed through the Site
The use of this website and the services contained therein is free of charge, subject to the User's compliance with these Terms and Conditions. By using the Site, the User is implicitly agreeing to abide by the Terms and Conditions and, as a consequence, assumes that he will be solely responsible for everything he does in relation to the Site and for any damages of any nature it may cause them by not complying with the Terms and Conditions.
Non-acceptance of these Terms and Conditions or any of these provisions entails the User's obligation to stop accessing the site immediately; accessing or further visiting the site of any of its pages and / or the use of the services offered through the site constitutes a full and unconditional acceptance by the User of the Terms and Conditions and any provision thereof, concerns the protection of personal data.
To the extent that, starting with a certain point, the User no longer agrees with the changes made to the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Site and wishes to renounce the account created on the site and the subscriber quality of the newsletters provided through site, cancel your account by uploading the data into the forms available on the site, or completely erasing your personal data stored on the platform, as well as canceling access to any feature on the site, the User will send an email to [email protected] address, operated by RED LION, requesting it to be removed from the site's database.
These Terms of Service state the use of the Website by Users, and the relationships or possible issues that may arise from it are governed by the provisions of the Romanian law.
We reserve the right to refuse orders if the customer does not confirm the telephone or email order and for which there is a history of missed orders. In such situations, we will inform the customer by email at the address provided when creating the account and we will wait for the order confirmation. Orders in this situation will be delivered as of the date we receive confirmation from the customer.
For orders worth more than 2000 RON including VAT placed in Romania, the only accepted payment method is bank card payment. The payment method with the bank card is provided by the NETOPIA payment processor.
For orders placed in any country other than Romania the only accepted payment method is credit/debit card payment. The payment method with the credit/debit card is provided by the NETOPIA SRL payment processor
I. Information on the protection of personal data In order to ensure respect for the right of site users to the protection of personal data, we have implemented specific protection measures, taking into account the Romanian legislation, as well as the requirements laid down in Regulation (EU) 2017/679 - applicable throughout the European Union as of the date of May 25, 2018 ("the Regulation").Personal information is any information that can be identified by you, in particular by an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more related items with your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.Our company takes all necessary measures to ensure respect for your right to the protection of personal data, and these conditions represent the notification provided by art. 13 or 14 of the Guidelines explaining why we collect your personal data, how we protect this data, and what your rights are in relation to this data collection. We encourage you to read the document carefully and ask for any additional information or clarification you consider necessary regarding the content of this information.
1) General considerations regarding your personal dataIn accordance with Regulation (EU) 2017/679, RED LION will administer the personal data provided by Users in safe conditions and only for specified purposes. By Terms and Conditions Users are informed that the personal data they provide will be processed in order to provide RED LION in optimal conditions for Internet services, goods and services, advertising, marketing and advertising services, and of statistical services.RED LION performs the following processing operations: collecting, registering, organizing, storing, adapting, modifying, extracting, consulting, using and, in some cases, transmitting to third parties on an exclusive and regulated basis a commercial contract that assures the security and confidentiality of the data , as well as respecting the user's rights, personal data of Site Users to administer, maintain, improve and obtain information about the services they offer, as well as to prevent errors and leakage of information through their own IT network, violations of the law or contract terms.The personal data to be collected can be used, including automatic profile creation (for those users who have explicitly expressed their consent) and to personalize as much as possible the services offered to users through the site such as and for marketing purposes. Automatic profile creation will not target minors' data, and their personal data is not processed for this purpose.
Personal data will be provided by Users at their own option when creating a valid account on the site or subscribing to a service available on the site in order to benefit from the services and products offered through it. Some personal data such as name and surname, gender, date of birth, email address, telephone, profession, habits / preferences / behaviour, and other personal information are required to be logged on to the Site. The user is solely responsible for all data provided when creating the user account on the site. In order to confirm the data and the account, the User will be notified at the stated email address when the account was created. This confirmation email has the role of stopping fraudulent actions by users who use other people's email addresses to create fictitious accounts. If you receive such a message, if you have not personally registered to the site, please email us at [email protected] to delete the account within 3 working days. The e-mail will contain, in pdf format, and the current version of this Agreement. The User Profile form contains fields that can be edited in order to modify or supplement the data provided when creating the account. The user is not obliged to provide this data, which is necessary to: i) record the use of the site; and ii) to offer the services in an optimal way through it, to inform the promotional campaigns, for advertising purposes, for actions of marketing and personalized advertising, and user access to additional facilities. The user's refusal to provide the requested data results in non-participation in promotional actions organized through the site and the non-use of facilities, additional services offered exclusively to Users with an account on this website.
The Website may also be used if the User decides not to create a profile by providing personal data except as set out in the Cookies Policy (part of this Agreement)
According to Regulation (EU) 2017/679 and Law no. 677/2001, Users have the right of access, intervention on the data, the right not to be subjected to an individual decision and the right to appeal to justice. At the same time, Users have the right to oppose the processing of their personal data and to request the deletion of the data.
For the exercise of these rights, Users may make a written request to that effect, which they will send by e-mail to [email protected] with the specification "Requesting Personal Data".
The site undertakes not to send spam messages (commercial messages for which the user does not explicitly agree) and to make all available technical means to ensure the security and confidentiality of the user's data.
The site reserves the right to abolish without prior notice the accounts and access of members who violate the Terms and Conditions, which undertake proven activities of fraud, slander or attack to the security and confidentiality of information within the site or site operator acquis.
1) The personal data we collect, the grounds for the collection and the purposes of the collection Within the established online site-to-user communication report, we collect and process your personal data, collecting and processing these data by providing information and promotional content to the user after completing the data personally on a voluntary basis on the site by accessing one or more of the sections: account creation, account update, newsletter subscription, online questionnaire completion, online form filling in to get customized information or commercial benefits in campaigns promoted on the site.The grounds for personal data collection on site may be the following:
1) the data subject has given his / her consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes
2) processing is required to execute a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of a contract.
3) the processing is necessary in order to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the operator.
4) processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or other natural person
5) processing is necessary for the performance of a task which serves a public interest or which results in the exercise of the public authority with which the operator is invested.
6) processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the operator or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require the protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child. In the enumerations below, we show you in detail what personal data is collected and the reason, purpose and duration of the collection. Please note that the data provided below is not required to view the Website, except for those that target cookies. The indicated data are only required to provide specific services to the Users who transmit them.
A. Personal data that we collect: Name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, geographic location data, mailing address, social media linkThe grounds for collecting these data: 1), 6)Personal Data Collection Purposes: To provide access to content and answers to questions and requests submitted by the online user for the transmission of communications, offers and benefits consisting of access to services and productsHow and when to collect data: Within the secured database, up to expressing the explicit wipe of the user or up to 10 years after the last activity of the user on the site. After the 10 years, the data will be electronically anonymized.
B. Personal data we collect: Cookies, time stamps (date and time of access), site browsing historyThe grounds for collecting these data: 1), 6)The purposes of personal data collection: To monitor site traffic and access history, to achieve the content hierarchy and identify the most relevant content for the user.How and when to collect data: Within the secured database, up to expressing the explicit wipe of the user or up to 10 years after the last activity of the user on the site. After the 10 years, the data will be electronically anonymized.
C. Personal Data We Collect: Health Data - Explicit information explicitly posted by the user on the site, about medical history, symptoms, and medical information preferences about health and health topics.Grounds for collecting these data: 1)The purpose of collecting personal data is to: Provide access to services and health products in accordance with the user's request by automatically creating profiles designed to determine the specific content appropriate to the User.The services and communications are established solely on the basis of data submitted by the User, which is solely responsible for their accuracy.The user is solely responsible for all medical and health information submitted to benefit from the services or products offered on the site.How and when to collect data: Within the secured database, up to expressing the explicit wipe of the user or up to 10 years after the last activity of the user on the site. After the 10 years, the data will be electronically anonymized.
3) How to store your personal data, location, retention periodWe will store your personal data for a period that does not exceed the time required to meet the purposes for which the data is processed and, in cases where we have a legal obligation to keep your personal data for a certain period of time, the retention will be the one stipulated by the law. Depending on the situation, this period will vary, ranging from 1 day to 10 years.For a good understanding of how to store, the location where your personal data will be retained, and the exact period for which the data will be stored in our records or our systems, please see the table above.In order to guarantee the right of the user to be protected in the processing of personal data, we are implementing, for certain categories of data of a sensitive nature or capable of affecting the rights in a significant manner, special technical and organizational measures , to protect these personal data categories.With regard to health data undergoing automatic profile creation (for those situations where the User has explicitly expressed their consent), their special protection measures are performed through the server's security level where these are stored data.The recipients of the personal data that we collect and process may also be third party companies empowered by RED LION to ensure the fulfillment of the purposes and purposes of processing the personal data employed with each user.Data may be transmitted based on data-confidentiality and data security contracts to service providers or medical products, consultancy services and partner communication services, etc., for the explicit purpose of informing and educating the user, of delivering products and services in accordance with the personal data processing purposes established, on the basis of the user's consent to the site, based on a contract with each of the partners. A full list of these partners is available to any interested person at its request.
4) User rights on and exercise of personal dataIn order to protect the data as high as possible, the user has a series of rights regulated by the law, which we briefly present in the following, praying that for any further details do not hesitate to contact the Data Protection Officer staff from our Society using the following contact details: [email protected], Lumina Street Nr. 8, Et. 2 in Bucharest, Sector 2, Phone 021 407 6649.
a) Right of accessThe user has the right to gain access to the personal data we process, as well as the right to obtain copies of them. At the request of the user, the first such copy will be provided to us free of charge, and any additional copies that you request will be subject to a charge corresponding to the extraction and formatting required for transmission. A copy of your personal data can be provided to you either in electronic or physical format, depending on your request and the nature of the requested date. In order to request information about personal data in the site and to request partial or total deletion of such data, the application needs to be addressed using [email protected] or send a letter by post or courier to the registered office of RED LION.The user is also entitled to obtain any additional relevant information (such as the reason for the processing of personal data, the categories of personal data we collect, information on the processing and disclosure of such data, and any other such information).
b)Right to data rectificationThe user has the right to obtain rectification of any inaccuracies regarding his / her personal data processed by us. It also has the right to obtain the completion of any personal data that is incomplete. Any user is encouraged to contact the site at [email protected] whenever they notice that there is inaccuracy with their personal data or that their personal data processed by RED LION is incomplete.
c) Right to delete dataThe user is entitled to delete personal data. This right is not an absolute right, which means that the law establishes certain limitations on the right to be forgotten.
d) Right to Restrict Data ProcessingThe user has the right to obtain a restriction on the processing of his personal data that we collect and process, especially if he or she contests the accuracy of the data, if the data processing is illegal or if such processing is no longer necessary, according to the law.
e) The right to objectThe user has the right to object to the processing of our personal data by us, especially if the processing is done for marketing purposes or for reasons related to the particular situation in which it is located, in which case the data must be anonymized in the shortest time since the objection is reported in the site's database and their anonymization has to be confirmed by the user.
f)Right to withdrawal of consent
For personal data processed on the basis of consent, the user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, as easily as he has originally granted. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of data processing we have made before withdrawing consent. The right to withdraw consent is not an absolute one, which means that there are cases in which data will not be deleted as a result of withdrawal of consent (for example, if personal data are used to comply with an obligation legal, public health or scientific research). Applying the withdrawal of consent shall be applied from the moment of its registration and the withdrawal of the consent shall be made within 3 working days of registration.
g) The right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority
The user has the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing with reference to the aspects concerning the processing of personal data by our Company.
h) Automated decision-making process, including profile creation and the right to require that decisions based on automatic data processing or that significantly affect individuals, not just computer
Personal data is collected and processed through an automated decision-making process to personalize your business information and communications. The automated decision-making process involving health data is based on your express consent.
Within these processes, your data is protected by special security measures such as data encryption and advanced database server security.
You have the right to request a change in the way your personal data is automatically processed by requesting verification of the automated process by human intervention. To do this, please contact us at [email protected]
5) Exercise of rights
For the user to be able to exercise the rights specified above, to ask us any questions about these rights or to ask for any of the provisions of this notice, please contact us at any time using the contact information.
How to submit requests or complaints - the contact person
To learn more about personal data, how data is collected, processed, and protected, or to request any clarification regarding the terms of these Terms and Conditions, any user may contact the responsible person at any time with the personal data protection of the company, by e-mail to [email protected] or by postal mail to Lumina Street Nr. 8, Et. 2 of Bucharest, Sector 2.
II. Materials and information accessible through the site
1) The rights to the content of the site
The entire content of the site and its graphic elements, including but not limited to all text content, and the technical sources of all present and future services and facilities - unless expressly stated by another owner - the sources of the pages as well as any other material transmitted in any form to and to the Users (by direct viewing on the site, by newsletters, etc.) belong to RED LION.
The content of the site, regardless of where it is in the site and regardless of the type, can be used exclusively for personal purposes. Any use of content by third parties for purposes other than personal use may be done only with the express, prior written consent of RED LION. Therefore, it is forbidden to copy, download, reproduce, publish, transmit, sell, partially, completely or alter the content of this site or any part thereof made for purposes other than personal use, with the following exceptions:
(i) It is allowed to reproduce (on noncommercial sites, forums, press articles, etc.) some small pieces of published articles (up to 400 characters), it is mandatory to specify the source of the information taken with the link, in the following form: (Source: site name - link to site content).
(ii) links are allowed to www.health-shop.com/en and the source of the information will be made after each link or end of the article as follows: "Kindly provided information Site Name - link to the content of the site)
Users undertake to abide by all copyrights and all rights related thereto and any other intellectual property rights that the Site Administrator and his / her partners own in connection with www.health-shop.com/en.
RED LION reserves the right to bring to justice any person and / or entity that violates the above provisions in any way. Requests for the use of the content of the site for any purpose other than personal use may be made by email at [email protected], with the specification "To the editorial attention".
Any person who transmits or publishes in any way information or material to the site assumes the obligation not to prejudice in any way the copyright that a third party may invoke in connection with the materials and information transmitted in any way to the site and persons who ship in any way information or materials understand and accept that the violation in any way of this obligation may not in any way assume the liability of RED LION, but only the liability of those persons.
RED LION can run advertising campaigns and / or promotions at any time in any section of the site, without this operation requiring the consent of the Site Users. The space and size of the advertising campaigns and promotions does not require the consent of the site users and can be changed at any time without requiring prior notice.
RED LION does not assume responsibility for damages or losses resulting from advertising campaigns or site promotions other than those strictly organized on the site.
2) Limit the liability of the site administratorRED LION does not assume the obligation and does not warrant implicitly or expressly for the content of the site, respectively for the content provided by its partners or the Users of the site. However, RED LION will make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy and professional manner in which the information will be provided on the site in order to acquire and maintain users' trust in the site. In this regard, RED LION will attempt to correct errors and omissions as soon as possible.The Site Administrator does not provide any warranties for the content of the site and in no event can he be held liable for any loss or damage that may result from the use of any part / sequences / pages on the site or the impossibility of using it, regardless of its cause or misinterpretation of any provision of the site's content.The information provided through the site is provided in good faith, from sources that are believed to be reliable. If any of the published articles or any other information is subject to copyright, please contact us at e-mail address [email protected]/en to take the necessary action. At the same time, the Users should keep in mind that the information presented may include any inaccurate information (eg technical data or typed errors). The site administrator will try to correct these issues as soon as possible.Users understand and accept that RED LION does not guarantee:
(i) that the information contained on the site is fully complete;
(ii) that the information entered by the Website Users is real, correct and does not assume responsibility for the way visitors use them;
(iii) that the information or services on the site will meet all of the User's requirements, and for their inappropriate use, Users assume full responsibility;
(iv) for the results obtained by Users as a result of the use of the information or services available through the Site, the use of the information and services made by the Users on Your Own Responsibility;
(v) that the services available through the site will operate continuously, uninterruptedly, without error; RED LION assumes no responsibility for any damages that Users may have due to temporary or defective site malfunction or to use the information obtained through the use of links from the site to other sites (their use is at the User's discretion).
Users also understand and accept that RED LION is not responsible for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in the information provided on the Site by Users. At the same time, Users understand and accept that RED LION is absolved from any liability for the advertisements posted on the site or through the services offered by the site as well as for the goods or services provided by the authors of these advertising messages. Exclusively, Site Users agree to waive RED LION liability for any judicial or extrajudicial action arising from the use of the site incorrectly or fraudulently. For cases of force majeure, RED LION and / or its operators, directors, employees, branches, subsidiaries and representatives, is totally relieved of any liability. Major force cases include, but are not limited to, operating errors of RED LION technical equipment, lack of Internet connection, lack of phone connections, computer viruses, unauthorized access to Site systems, operating errors, etc. . Users agree to protect and ensure RED LION and / or its operators, directors, employees, branches, subsidiaries and representatives from and against any claims, claims, actions, damages, losses, damages, costs (including, without limitations, fees of lawyers), expenses, judgments, decisions, fines, regularisations or other obligations resulting or related to any other action of Users in connection with the use of the site or the services provided through it.
The purpose of the site is to provide general medical information. All information presented through the site is not a medical consultation, provided solely for informational and entertainment purposes, addressing in a manner accessible to all Users concerned about a healthy lifestyle. This information cannot replace or replace the specialist medical consultation, diagnosis and treatment offered directly in a physician's office. The Site Administrator is not and cannot be held liable in any way for the Improper Users to implement any treatment and / or medical advice offered through this site. Through www.health-shop.com/en RED LION recommends Users to go to the doctor for any health problem in order to analyze the particularities of each patient's case and to have a proper diagnosis and treatment.
Therefore, the information presented on the site can in no way substitute the recommendations made by physicians who come into contact with the reality of the Users' cases. All responses provided through the site are educational and informational only and can in no circumstances be regarded as being assimilated to specialist medical consultations or analyzes.
RED LION does not offer any warranty either expressly or implicitly, including, but not limited to, the operation of www.health-shop.com/en, the information, content, materials or products on the site, and their matching for a particular purpose. The users expressly agree that the use of this site and the application of the information is at their own risk.
3) Subscribing Users to newsletters and alerts
Site users can receive newsletters and emails via e-mail, allowing users to opt-in at any time for the option to no longer receive such notifications with a single click on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter / alert received on explicitly entered mail.
Given that access to the services offered through the site is through an active account, so on the basis of a username and a password, we recommend Users not to disclose these items to third parties, even if they state that they contact you from the site.
Also, in order to ensure a high level of security, we recommend closing the browser window where it was worked or clicking on "Sign out" on the visited page at the end of the site visit.
4) Changing the Terms and Conditions
RED LION has the right to amend at any time and in any way any of the provisions contained in the Terms and Conditions or the Terms and Conditions in full, without any prior notice and without being obliged to perform any other formality towards the Users. Any change is fully and unconditionally accepted by Site Users by simply using or accessing the site or any of the features offered by the site, occurring at any time after the operation of the change, and the non-acceptance of any change results in the User's obligation to cease access immediately site and / or use in any way of the services provided through it.
5) Applicable law. Litigation
The rights and obligations of the Site Users and RED LION, provided by the Terms and Conditions, as well as all the legal effects that the Terms and Conditions will produce, shall be interpreted and governed in accordance with the applicable Romanian law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions will be settled amicably by the parties. In the event of an inability to reach an agreement, the dispute shall be settled by the competent Romanian court within the territorial jurisdiction of RED LION.
• personalizing certain settings such as: the language in which a site is viewed, the currency in which certain prices or tariffs are expressed, the keeping of options for different products (measures, other details, etc.) in the shopping cart (and the storage of these options);
• Provides site owners with valuable feedback on how their sites are used by users so they can make them even more effective and accessible to users;
• allow multimedia or other applications on other sites to be included in a particular site to create a more valuable, useful, and enjoyable navigation experience;
• Improve the efficiency of online advertising.
If you need more information on this topic, you can contact us at [email protected]
The types of cookies
The cookie classification is based on the duration of use, role and source of the cookies, as follows:
1. Cookies by duration of use
• session - they are temporarily stored in the web browser's cookie folder to save them until the user exits the web site or closes the browser window (for example, when logging in / dropping to a webmail account or on social networks).
• Persistent - these are stored on the hard drive of a computer or device (and generally depends on the default cookie lifetime). Persistent cookies also include those placed on a site other than the one the user is currently visiting - known as 'third party cookies' - which can be used anonymously to memorize a user's interests so that advertising is delivered as relevant as possible to users.
b. cookies depending on their role
• strictly required - certain cookies are required for websites to function properly. The strictly required cookies allow you to navigate the site and enjoy its features. Without these cookies, we will not be able to offer specific features, such as automatic redirection to the least busy server or keeping your wish list down.
• Functional - functional cookie records information about the choices that users make, and also allows site operators to personalize the site according to the user's requirements. For example, cookies can be used to save category / segment preferences.
c. Performance and analysis cookies - cookies that enable web site operators to monitor visits and traffic sources, how users interact with the website or certain sections of the website. Information provided by analytics cookies helps operators understand how visitors use sites and then use this information to improve the way content is presented to users.
d. Targeting and advertising cookies - Cookies that can provide the ability to monitor user activity online and establish user profiles that can then be used for marketing purposes. For example, cookies can identify products and services agreed by a user, this information subsequently serving to transmit appropriate advertising messages to that user.
e. First Party Cookies vs Third Party Cookies - Each cookie is created by a particular responsible site that places that cookie. • First party cookies are placed by the Internet domain / website accessed by the user (whose address appears in the browser address bar). For example, if the user visits www.health-shop.com/en and the cookie placed on his computer is www.health-shop.com/en, then it is a first party cookie. • A third party cookie is placed by another Internet domain / website rather than the one accessed by the user; this means that the website you are accessing also contains information from a third-party site - for example, an ad banner that appears on the site you're accessing. f. Built-in content (social buttons, applications, and widgets). Web pages allow the deployment of third-party social buttons or widgets that allow users to interact with sites whose social buttons or widgets are being deployed. User interaction with third-party social buttons or widgets allows the third party to collect some information about that user, including the IP address, page header information, and browser information.
1) Operation mode. Cookies allow users to recognize the user's equipment and display the web page appropriately, tailored to the user's individual preferences. Cookies are designed to provide you with a pleasant and safe web browsing experience and provide you with complete services. Specifically, based on cookies, we have the ability to:
• Adapt presentation and display of your site according to your preferences (language, resolution etc.)
• Create anonymous, non-personally based statistics based on your behavior on the site and the interest shown for the products presented. These statistics allow us to improve the structure and content of the site so that we can provide you with the information you need.
• Provides web security measures
• Ensures the transmission of personalized information to the user according to their preferences mentioned voluntarily and explicitly within the siteIn general, data about Internet browsing activity is collected and analyzed anonymously. If this analysis reveals a specific interest, a cookie is placed on the user's computer, and this cookie determines which ad receives the user, which is called interest-based advertising.Interest-based advertising is a way to deliver advertisements to websites you visit and make them more relevant to your interests. The common interests are grouped according to the previously deployed browsing activity and only the advertising that matches their interests is served to users. In this way, advertising is relevant and as useful as possible.
2) Types of cookies used by health-shop.com/ro
Below is the detailed list of cookies and device identifiers used.
Of course, you can set your browser to block cookies as well, but the site may not work properly. Also, disabling other types of cookies (than necessary) could affect your experience or experience in using the Site.
i. Required Cookies
The strictly required cookies allow you to browse health-shop.com/en and take advantage of its features. Without these cookies, we will not be able to offer specific features, such as automatic redirection to the least busy server or retaining your preference list.
ii. Functional cookies
Functional cookies record information about choices you have made and also allow us to adapt your website to suit your needs and requests.
iii. Performance and analysis cookies
These cookies help us understand how users use health-shop.com/en. We only use this data to improve the services offered through health-shop.com/en
Analytics analysis services
Health-shop.com/en uses Google Analytics, Google Analytics web analytics service, based in 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States
Google will analyze on our behalf how you use our website. For this purpose, we use, Analysis Cookies. Information collected by Google in connection with the use of health-shop.com/en by you (for example, the referral URL, the health-shop.com/ro websites you visit, the type of your browser, the settings of language, operating system, screen resolution) will be sent to a Google server in the United States where they will be stored and analyzed; the appropriate results will then be made available in an anonymous form. Google is certified in accordance with the EU-US Privacy Shield standards, which provide an adequate level of data protection for Google's data processing in the US.
You can withdraw your consent to web analytics at any time by downloading and installing a Browser Plugin from Google.
iv. Custom targeting and advertising cookies RED LION
Online advertising managed by RED LION
The cookies and ad targeting technologies we implement allow us to collect data from people using health-shop.com/en. These data are then aggregated to create user segments categorized into different categories (profile creation), but without having specific information about the identity of the users included in such segments. These data allow us then to provide users who match these classifications with advertising based on interest or contextual advertising.
v. Third-party advertising
Health-shop.com/ro also allows other companies to provide advertising material and collect information through cookies or other similar technologies (third parties) included in the site.
Practically, these targeting technologies that accompany the displayed ad messages that I see Users allow them to monitor how effective advertising messages are displayed.
Third-party advertising partners can also use other cookies that they have set on the user's device when navigating on other websites. I use this data to know whether or not you have viewed a specific ad or to identify you in their database and then use this data to serve other types of advertising that would fit your interests.
vi. Social Plugins
Health-shop.com/en can use or deploy plug-ins to social networks of third parties. In general, your interaction with a plug-in allows third parties to collect some information about you, including your IP address, page header information, and browser information.
3) How can I stop using cookies?
Apps used to access web pages (browser, for example) save cookies to the Internet users' terminal by default.
However, settings can be changed by the user so that automatic installation of cookies is blocked by the web browser. Detailed information on how to manage cookies is available in the browser's settings field.
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make some sites unfeasible or difficult to visit and use. You can stop placing cookies by managing your consent, but the necessary cookies can not be disabled from this module as they are required for the Site to function.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the browser's "options" or "preferences" menu.
To understand these settings, the following links may be useful, otherwise you can use the browser's "help" option for more details.
• Cookie settings in Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Cookies in Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en
• Cookie Settings in Safari - https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
• For third-party cookie settings, you can also visit the site: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/en
• Customize browser settings for Cookies.
• If you are the only user of the terminal, you can set expiration dates for prolonged cookies. • If you are not the only user of the terminal, consider deleting individual browsing data each time you close your browser.
• Install antispyware applications and constantly update them.
• Ensure that the browser used is always updated, as many of the cookies-based attacks are possible due to the weaknesses of the old versions of the browsers.
4) Useful links
If you want to learn more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend that you access the following links: Microsoft Cookies guide (http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx) All About Cookies (http://www.allaboutcookies.org/) All browsers give you the ability to set your customized cookie mode. To understand these settings, go to the sections corresponding to the cookies policy of browsers and online platforms with the login / registration used.